- All material provided on our site is intended for informational purposes only and should not be used to replace either official documents, or the advice of a qualified professional.
- Users of the site are fully responsible for any consequences resulting from their use of the site. The information on this site is provided for information or educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice whether medical, legal or otherwise.
- The site may contain typographical or other errors and should not be assumed to be error free. Some information has been provided by third parties and has not been verified by the D.E.O.
- As you use this site, the D.E.O shall not be held responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages whatsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site, or in reliance on the information available on this site, including the loss of use, lost data, lost business profits, business interruptions, personal injury or any other personal pecuniary loss.
- This site may contain links to other sites. These links are provided as references to help users identify and locate other internet resources that may be of interest. Our D.E.O therefore does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information contained on these sites. A link to another site should not be construed to mean that our E.E.O is associated with or is legally authorised to use any trademark, logo or copyright symbol that may reflect in the link or the description of the link to such other sites. In addition, the mention of another party or its products or services on the site should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its products or services.
- All information submitted via this site or email address, shall be the property of the D.E.O, who shall be free to use for any purposes, any ideas, concepts or information contained.
- The internet is not always a secure medium and privacy cannot be assured. As the internet is vulnerable to interception and forgery, our D.E.O. will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential information that you make to the St. James Central D.E.O through the internet.
By using this site, you agree that you will not use any device or software to interfere with the proper working of this site.